Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Avatar Would Trigger Depression And Even Suicide


An story entitled "How apt determination the dumps due apt live without the planet of Pandora" has posted aboard the website of "Avatar apt the Forum" (Avatar-Forum.com). This information has preoccupied thousands of fans equitable favor the membrane did. A 17-year-old Swedish flare said:" I discerned Avatar yesterday, this morning I woke up, I feel namely the globe has chance dark, as whether I all life, I've done and asset are creature went because always meaningless. I cant ascertain the cause to migrate ahead, I live in a dying globe." Another fan labeled Mike namely even extra extreme, he said:"After seeing the beauty of Pandora's planet and living there satisfied beauties, I hope I can transform 1 membership of them, I even wonder if the suicide can let me reborn aboard Pandora planet, if so, I will do it." There are remarks wrote at fans:"The most frustrating thing is that we can't do everything, for we are conscious that the planet Pandora exist merely in imagination."

The film directed by James Cameron and the creation crew have built a great and diverse planet Pandora, where there are almost 300 meters lofty towering trees, chromatic flowers and grasses as well as mountains which is skillful to float in mid-air. What's more, factories will be shined in the evening light as the Garden of Dreams in general. Film pragmatic 3D effects lead to the crowd on the ground, you can almost add with the hero riding giant bird soaring in the mountains. A comment from Daily Mail in British, most people will be enchanted by the realistic visual effects the film made. In the "Avatar" lawful website, one fan even cried for creating a general tribe.

Dr. Stephen Kunzel from American Psychiatric said: "The virtual world is no a reality, and it will never become a reality. yet the" Avatar" approach the tip of visual effects, it uses the best technology to create the virtual world, this makes the real world even fewer absolute." Another psychologist believes that over-indulging in the film will give people a regular life in distress. There is no clear life goal in the real world for a lot of fans, they constantly feel alone. Avatar has become the window for venting their frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment